The ingredients for Pasta Salad are limited only by your imagination. Think of it as a canvas to which you add all kinds of colors and tastes. Here are the basics.
Ready in 40 minutes
Serves 8 people
- Any kind of pasta (12 ounces is good), cooked and drained
- One 15 ounce can of garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained (or other kind of beans, such as black or red beans)
- Peppers (any color)
- Cherry tomatoes (whole)
- Red onion
- Sugar snap peas
- Yellow squash
- Kohlrabi, salad turnips, or any other vegetables!
- Corn bread, rice crackers, corn chips or other whole grain to serve with the salad
- Combine all ingredients.
- Add any kind of homemade or bottled salad dressing, such as Italian or balsamic.
- Serve with any whole grain chips, etc., on the side.
Try any other additions that you like– sliced almonds or other nuts, sliced black olives, roasted sunflower seeds, or anything else you have on hand.
Need the recipe PDF? Click here!
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with