This cheesecake recipe is amazing! It’s light, creamy and smooth with no dairy or nuts. Plus, it’s easy to make. Go to the Nora Cooks link below if you want to make one large cheesecake instead.
Ready in 90 minutes, but then chill 4 hours
Serves 12 people
Adapted from: https://www.noracooks.com/vegan-cheesecake/
For the Crust:
For the Filling:
- 32 ounces (4 8-ounce packages) vegan cream cheese (I used Tofutti brand)
- (1) 13.5 ounce can coconut cream
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Oil two muffin pans by rubbing vegan butter on the bottom and sides of each muffin cup.
- For the crust: In a medium bowl put the graham cracker crumbs, melted vegan butter and sugar. Stir well to combine, then press about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of each section of the muffin pan. Press down firmly and evenly. Set aside.
- For the filling: Using an electric mixer, beat the vegan cream cheese until smooth (1 min.)
- Add the rest of the filling ingredients and beat until smooth, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed.
- Spoon into the prepared muffin pans, over the crust, making each muffin cup half full.
- 6. Bake for 40 minutes. Without opening the oven door. Remove from the oven, and let them cool for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Move them to the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight, before serving.
- Run a knife around each mini-cheesecake to easily remove from the pan. Serve with berries or the amazing vegan whipped cream made in 5 minutes from the liquid from a can of chickpeas plus sugar and cream of tartar! www.noracooks.com/veganwhippedcream/
Need the recipe PDF? Click here!