These are so delicious, you might want to share them with only one other person!
Ready in 45 minutes.
Serves 4 people
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (or gluten-free
- 2 tablespoons ground chia or ground flax
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 4 cups corn flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons dairy-free butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 400F (200C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use three big bowls. In Bowl 1, add the flour. In Bowl 2, mix together the chia or flax and water. For Bowl 3, add the corn flakes, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper to a food processor. Pulse several times until broken down, but there is still some texture. Pour the mixture into Bowl 3.
- Rinse your cauliflower florets so they are wet. Take a handful at a time and drop them in the flour and toss to coat. Next drop them in the chia mixture and toss to coat. Finally, toss them in the cornflake mixture. Spread them on the parchment paper lined baking sheet so that they aren't touching. Repeat with all the florets until you have used up all your ingredients.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and crusty, and the cauliflower is tender all the way through. Test doneness by piercing with a knife to see if it's tender all the way through.
- To make the buffalo sauce, simply mix the melted vegan butter with the hot sauce. Serve the buffalo sauce on the side and dip as you go.
Need the recipe PDF? Click here!
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with